Blake Communications takes all clients through a strategic process of discovery, direction, delivery and impact to assist in building community, increasing awareness and sharing unique experiences.
– Discovery: learning about the client’s needs and determining if Blake is the right fit, based on a shared goal of creating unique experiences that build community.
– Direction: working with the client to determine target publics, objectives, key messages and the right channels and tools for delivery of messages to publics.
– Delivery: implementing the tools as determined in the direction phase. While this means sending messages to publics, it also includes engagement and relationship building with those publics. Tools may include:
- Influencer/analyst/media relations
- Community relations
- Social media
– Impact: evaluating metrics to determine level of information shared and engagement reached.
The amount of time and resources spent on direction and delivery depends on the client’s current situation, which is assessed in the discovery phase.